The CHS European, Middle East and African regional meeting was held in Ljubljana, Slovenia from June 21 to 24, 2018. Congratulations to the CHS AlpAdria & Eastern European chapter and EMEA regional leadership for hosting such an enjoyable event!
The conference planning committee consisted of Jeffrey Scott, MPS ’91, Tomo Ceh GMP ’15, Tine Brodnjak, GMP ’04, Milan Sajovic, GMP ’17, Christian Walter, PDP ’08, Michael Cortelletti, MMH ’99, and Karl von Ramm, MMH ’10.
Here is an overview of the many activities the Hotelies and their guests enjoyed:
- Opening cocktail reception at the host Hotel Slon.
- Hospitality Industry Summit and CHS General Meeting
- Walking tour of Ljubljana
- Funicular ride up to the Ljubljana Castle for our Friday night dinner
- Excursion to Lake Bled and the Lake Bled Castle.
- Lunch at Restaurant Lectar in Radovljica, Slovenia
- Saturday evening banquet and scholarship auction at the Central Pošta Slovenije (Central Post Office)
For a complete set of pictures from the weekend, please visit: https://cluster.co/c/pvR7bxbPiig/