On Friday, August 27, 2021, the CHS Germany chapter hosted its second annual Berlin Lodging Outlook. The theme for this year’s seminar was “What Does the Future of the Hotel Industry Look Like?” The event was held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. CHS Germany Chapter President, Gabriele Maessen, served as moderator for the event and provided welcome comments.
The following presentations were given by industry experts:
Current State of the Hotel Market
- Sarah Duignan, STR
- Wolfgang Gattringer, Fairmas
Importance of Forward-Looking Data for Dynamic Pricing After the Pandemic
- Michael Schäffner, Duetto
Which System Takes on the Role of the Property Management System?
- Michael Toedt, dailypoint
The HR Disaster in the Hotel Industry! How do we Manage to Inspire Young and Old for the Industry and Keep it Sustainable?
- Alexander Aisenbrey, First Chairman Fair Job Hotels eV
- Yasemin Tulay, flow collective
Resources of the Future – What can the Younger Generation Expect and What are Motivational Factors?
- Dr. Hartwig Bohne, Prof. for International Hotel Management, hcp strategy partner
- Miriam Bünk, Young Capital
- Maria Mittendorfer, Fair Jobs
- Andrea Adler, Hilton Hotels
- Andreas Martin (moderator), PKF Hospitality Group