https://cornellhotelsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/135304964_5508382639187422_6808388466376852436_o-1.jpg 600 450 Robert Mandelbaum https://cornellhotelsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/CHS-Logo-256x118-1.png Robert Mandelbaum2021-01-17 15:45:102021-05-28 19:17:54Nate Berkowitz MMH ’11
Nate Berkowitz MMH ’11
Nate Berkowitz MMH ’11, Operating Partner at Pippett Consulting, LLC, shares with us what it means to him to be a Hotelie for Life®:
- Being a Hotelie For Life means being connected to leaders across the globe who exude excellence every step of the way.
- Being a Hotelie means I have been supported during these difficult times by an amazing network of hospitality professionals available to brainstorm, offer sustenance, provide guidance and a few laughs along the way.
- Being a Hotelie gives me inspiration and drive to succeed, to be among the world’s best in their industry.
- Being a Hotelie for life motivates me to keep striving for what lies ahead, never give up.
- Connect, support, network, motivate, inspire #hotelieforlife