Affiliate CHS Membership Requirements
In order to qualify for CHS Membership, executive education programs must be completed in either the General Manager’s Program (GMP) or four courses in Professional Development Program (PDP). The traditional PDP program is currently not offered and instead, the Advanced Certificates through eCornell (listed below) are being offered. A maximum of one of these advanced certificate programs can be taken in lieu of the traditional PDP courses. (The general coursework and regular certificate programs in eCornell do not qualify for affiliate membership.)
- Advanced Hospitality Leadership Program
- Advanced Hospitality Management
- Advanced Hospitality Strategic Marketing and Brand Innovation
- Advanced Hospitality Strategy
- Advanced Hotel Revenue Management
- Advanced Hotel Real Estate Investment and Asset Management
Scholarships are available to European students through the EMEA Region of CHS.
- Deiv Salutskij EMEA Scholarship Fund – Regional scholarship fund for the Professional Development Program (PDP) and General Managers Program (GMP) course work on the Cornell campus. Three single PDP courses (each with a face value of US$2,795) and one €5,000 contribution to attend the GMP will be awarded. This scholarship is administered by the region. Click here for more information.
- Leif Torne Professional Development Program Scholarship – An endowed fund that offers scholarships to PDP participants currently working in Europe. Applicants need to complete an application including two essays. There is a two-session minimum attendance required in order to receive scholarship monies. Scholarships are awarded in mid-May.