The Cornell Hotel Society (CHS) is an engaged network of dynamic, imaginative leaders sharing tradition, friendship, passions, and ideas. CHS believes that Life is Service and is inspired to create enriching experiences for others, celebrating what it means to be a Hotelie for life.
Committed to creating the world’s most engaging network for industry-defining alumni, CHS is the official alumni organization of the School of Hotel Administration and the premier hospitality network created by alumni for alumni.
This dynamic network brings students and alumni many exciting benefits, including:
- Offering a meaningful platform for Hotelies to connect, share friendships, and further professional endeavors.
- Advancing the interests of the school, its students, and alumni worldwide-today and for generations to come.
- Supporting the next generation of industry leaders.
Who can become a member?
All graduates of the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University are automatically recognized as a regular member of CHS (BS, MMH, Baker (MPS), and PhD degree recipients).
Affiliate membership is afforded to those who complete the General Manager’s Program (GMP) or at least four (4) Professional Developement Courses (PDP).
Members of the Cornell Hotel Society are afforded the following benefits:
- Post jobs on the SHA Permanent Jobs listings
- Network with Hotelies and Cornellians at CHS events
- Connect with SHA alumni via the Alumni Directory
All members are required to pay annual dues to maintain their membership. Dues are based on graduation year and type of membership. You can find all of the dues rates here.